The Ultimate Guide To Avene CLEANANCE MAT MATTIFYING TONER
Wearing a mask is causing acne and breakouts for most of us - especially with the warmer weather. The sweat, lack of air flow and heat create many issues for skin, and taking proper care during these unprecedented times is important for healthy skin functions. While every skincare step is important, keeping pores clean is a step that should never be overlooked.
There are many toners that control sebum secretion, but when it comes to Avene CLEANANCE MAT TONER, this astringent purifies pores without irritating or stripping the skin. Ideal for oily and acne prone skin, and all of you that like mattifying finish on your skin.
- Astringent toner purifies skin and tightens pores without stinging or irritating
- Helps regulate oil production
- Mattifies skin
- Bi-phase formula activates ingredients upon shaking
How to use?
Shake Avene CLEANANCE Mat well before use. Apply morning and/or evening to the face with a cotton pad after thoroughly cleansing with Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel.
- Monolaurin reduces excess oil
- Zinc Gluconate soothes irritation and redness
- Silica absorbent powders
- Alcohol acts as a purifying astringent
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin